ULTIMAKER 2 GO 3D Printer
(UK SHIPPING ONLY)
Small in size, but big in 3D printing abilities and reliability, the Ultimaker 2 Go is one of the most powerful little printers around. And with a compact design, it’s great for makers on the go, or those just getting started in the 3D world.
- Warranty: 12 months warranty
- Life-time Support
- 3D Printing Experts: Ultimaker has a community
of more than 10,000 active members.
- Quality: layer resolution up to 20microns (0.02mm)
- Fast: speeds from 30mm/s to 300mm/s
- Software: Cura is the most used 3d slicer in the market, free and developed by Ultimaker.
- Open Source: A global R&D team releases their own enhancements to the public.
Designed for life on the move, the Ultimaker 2 Go is incredibly lightweight and yet has all the accuracy and reliability of its larger siblings. Its intuitive software prepares everything for print in no time. And thanks to its size, it’s all printed really fast too. We’ve also designed a special travel case to make it easy to carry.
QUALITY ALWAYS READY TO GO
Its lightweight print head is cooled by dual fans so bridging and overhangs are effortless. It’s fast, yet extremely reliable. And with an accuracy of 20 microns, prints are nice and smooth too. So whether you’re new to 3D printing, or a seasoned pro, you can print more, in more places, with less fuss.
INCLUDED IN BOX
- Ultimaker 2 Go
- Portable Packaging
- Extra hot end pack
- Power supply and cable
- USB cable
- Quick start guide
- Online manual
- SD card
- Glass plate
- Hex wrenches
- Print Technology: Fused Filament Fabrication (FFF)
- Build Volume: 120x120x115 mm
- Print Surface: Glass plate with blue tape
- Filaments: PLA, ABS, CPE
- Filament Diameter: 2,85mm
- Nozzle Diameter: 0,4mm
- Layer Resolution: Up to 20 micron
- Print Speed: 30-300mm/s
- Precision: 12.5/12.5/5 micron
- Operational Noise: 49dBA (average)
- Desktop size: 258x250x287,5mm
- Supplied Software: Cura
- File Types: STL/OBJ/DAE/AMF
- OS: Windows/Mac/Linux
- Connectivity: stand alone SD card
- Warranty: 12 months (excluding the hot end)